Lean Facilitation Part II Course Information
November 20, 2018
9:00 am-3:00 pm
Northeast Florida Safety Council
1725 Art Museum Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Jacksonville Lean Consortium
Mirth Creative Co.
- Provide a concise review Lean Facilitation I and RIE standard work.
- Practice Lean facilitator communication skills through hands-on learning exercises.
- Play two Lean games and discuss additional learning exercises that facilitators can utilize to teach Lean methods and culture in their continuous improvement initiatives.
- Answer any questions and provide feedback on attendees’ upcoming RIE projects.
- Review of Lean Facilitation Part I
- Communication workshop with Robert Reid (two hours
- Lean learning activity #1
- Lean learning activity #2
- Homework Assignment and Discussion
- Summary; Plus/Delta
9:00-9:50 Introduction; Review of Lean Facilitation I
9:50- 9:55 Break
9:55-10:55 Communication Workshop Part I
11:00-12:00 Communication Workshop Part I
12:30-1:30 Lean Facilitator Activity #1
1:40-2:30 Lean Facilitator Activity #2
2:30-2:45 Homework Assignment; Facilitation Tips
2:45-3:00 Wrap Up; Plus/Delta
- Please be prepared to speak to (1-2 minutes) on the homework assignment from Intro to Lean Facilitation Part I.
- This course requires active participation and will involve a lot of movement. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- The Jacksonville Lean Consortium will order lunch for all course attendees.
- Attendees will receive all the course materials.
The course will be held in a classroom at the Northeast Florida Safety Council, 1725 Art Museum Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207. Please park by building #B and arrive by 8:55 so we can finish on-time. Please feel free to email or call James Bussell at email@example.com or (904)-742-2547 with any other questions.